HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Here are some guide prices, based on condition of coat and behaviour of dog.
If your dog is not on this list, then please just ask for a quotation.
- Airedale / Kerry Blue Terrier - £65
- Bichon Frise - £47
- Border Collie - £46
- Border Terrier - £45
- Cavalier Spaniel - £44
- Cavachon - £47
- Cockapoo - £50
- Cocker Spaniel - £47
- German Shepherd - £58
- Golden Retriever - £56
- Labrador - £46
- Labradoodle - £62 / £68
- Lakeland / Welsh Terrier - £46
- Norfolk / Norwich Terrier - £45
- Poodle, Toy - £45; Miniature - £50; Standard - £65
- Schnauzer, Miniature - £46; Standard - £52; Giant - £65
- Shih Tzu - £48
- Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier - £48
- Springer Spaniel - £48
- Tibetan Terrier - £52
- West Highland Terrier - £47
- Yorkie, Toy - £42; Miniature - £45
- Nail Clipping Only (non-customers) - £10
- All other breeds - please ask for a quotation
Please note that these prices are based on a previously groomed / un-matted coat / amenable dog - prices will be adjusted accordingly for extra time involved.
Dogs must be collected at the time advised or a £5 charge per 30 minutes over time will be charged
All of the above prices include -
Nail Clipping, Ear Cleaning with Hair removal if required and inspection, dog permitting, Bathing/Grooming/Clipping. Hand stripping price to be negotiated due to time involved.